Followers

Friday 9 May 2014

It's Cake Friday

Well hello there...

It's Carrie here from asc for cake and it has been a while since I made a card as something else took over my heart.... Cake!!

My once filled craft room has become my cake room. My hands have gone from being stuck together by whatever glue I was using to being covered in food die lol!!

So the lovely Lisa has agreed that I can start Cake Friday. I will pop in with some recipes, tutorials, show and tells etc... So if there is anything you want to know then please pop a comment on here and I will do my best!!


So Today I am just going show you a few of the cupcakes I have made over the past 12 months...





Next week I will be back to show you how to make some of the fabulous flowers and decorations on these cupcakes using tools that Lisa stocks!!

Thanks Carrie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10